shahzaibshah

Dubai Adventure

i am sharing my own experience about adventure in Dubai. The trip was awesome and i almost visit all Dubai and Mazi Rental Saved a lot of my money. Because i Rented a Car Lease on Monthly Basis.

Dubai's Main Attractions

Dubai has become a commonly visited vacation and business destination. Dubai is the 20th most expensive city in the world, but there are many different attractions that keep people coming back there time and time again.

Business Bay is a key global trading hub that sets the strong economic foundation of the region. If it is a lavish treat for an upscale Cosmopolitan lifestyle that you seek, or want to enjoy Ultra-exclusive amenities. Business Bay is the place you should opt for. We will be there to make your travels easy to any place you feel like going. If travelling is a worry that you think will bother you, then leave that to us and we will take care of it. Monthly Car Rental Dubai and cheap car service will be at your doorstep. You can choose between Rent a Car Sharjah option or Rent a Car Business Bay the car option. You can choose any type of vehicle you want. We will be there for you to make your stay anywhere in the UAE an enjoyable experience. Your travel is our priority.

Here are some of the main attractions that people visit while in Dubai:

1 - Seawings Dubai

At Seawings you can go on a sightseeing tour of Dubai. They offer other activities such as golfing, beach activities, and kayaking, snorkeling, sailing, trekking and spa treatments. Seawings is a must-visit while in Dubai.

2 - The Dubai Mall

The Dubai Mall is a beautiful mall offering many different things to do besides just shopping. There are many different shops to visit to fulfil any shopping desire you may have. The mall also gives you numerous restaurants to choose from. Not to mention, the mall also has an indoor ice arena and large aquarium you can visit. The aquarium has a walk-through tunnel that is breathtaking to walk through. The mall in Dubai alone gives you a whole days’ worth of events to partake in.

3 - Burj Khalifa

The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world. The building is basically the best sightseeing place to visit in Dubai. It offers an observation deck on the 124th floor! On the observation deck there is the Behold Telescope, where you can view surrounding areas, and see previous pictures taken by other visitors. This tall building allows you to see all around Dubai and its many different attractions and hotels.

4 - Dubai Museum

The Dubai Museum is one of the most visited attractions in Dubai. The museum has all sorts of exhibits to view, fascinating lots of visitors every year. The Dubai Museum is a great place to go with the whole family.

5 - Wild Wadi Water Park

The Wild Wadi Water Park is right on the Arabian Sea. The water park has around 30 rides and attractions, giving everyone in the family something to be entertained with. The Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai is a perfect place to visit with friends and family.

There are many other attractions in Dubai that you can visit. Some of the many attractions or things worth seeing are some of the Dubai hotels. They have beautifully designed hotels that offer luxurious places to stay while visiting Dubai. Here are a few different Dubai hotels: